Microscopes are precision optical instruments that should be maintained and maintained, both during and after use. Make sure there is a safe use environment. Pay attention to the following points when using metallographic microscope: coal rock analysis system
1. Avoid placing the metallographic microscope in direct sunlight, high temperature or high humidity, dusty, and susceptible to strong vibration.
The place to make sure the workbench is flat, level and strong enough.
2. When you need to move the microscope body, always hold the lower side of the observation tube and the position of the lighting assembly with both hands.
3. When working, the surface of the lamp holder will become very hot. Make sure there is enough space for heat dissipation around the lamp holder (especially above).
4. Before replacing the bulb or fuse, turn the main switch to the “O” (off) position and then turn off the power.
Note: If the lamp is replaced during use or just after use, wait for the lamp and lamp holder to cool down. The bulb should be replaced with a designated bulb (a metallographic microscope bulb)
5. Connect the power cord correctly to ensure that the instrument is grounded to avoid lightning strikes.
6. Use special wires provided by the company.